Wednesday, January 21, 2009



The Internet has become a part of my daily life. All my professors require their students to have a website to turn in their work. Reading assignments, watching videos, and doing homework are some ways in which our websites are used. The majority of my courses require one, or two different websites. My comp 106 course requires a blog website, and a ctools website, EDT 210 requires a VLT website, NACI 231 requires a Pet, and Sep website. Let me tell you what a hassle it is to remember all my emails and passwords.

Before I took my screen shot, I was customizing my blog, and creating a new post. My VLT website was also open to read my assignments. The diagram picture is an example assignment of a required assignment for my EDT 210 course.

The computer itself has also played a large role in my life. A way to save documents that can be saved all around the world has been created through the Secure Shell process. So why is this important? People no longer have to worry about installing a USB! All you have to do is drag the file into your home drive. I was opening a composition file through this process on my computer before I did my screen shot. The two files that appear at the upper left are the files in my home drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment